We invest in healthy or underperforming businesses and partner with the management teams. Our experienced operators help companies reach their full potential. We are also interested in carve-out opportunities for business units and brands.
- Motor vehicle products and services
- Consumer durables manufacturers
- Industrial product manufacturers
- Underperforming brands
- Emerging market motoring and industrialization - Africa, Asia, and Latin America
- $ 100 - 500 million annual revenue
- 0 - 15% EBITDA margin
- Companies that design, engineer, manufacture, and market
- Healthy, underperforming or under-managed company or brand
- Value creation opportunities
Typical deal types
- Control acquisition
- Divestiture or carve-out of business unit or brand
- Distressed, Article 9 and 363 sale
- Family-owned businesses looking for a succession or exit
- Entrepreneur-class business in need of professional management
- Public to private transaction
Compelling candidates outside of these criteria are also considered. No geographic restrictions. Transactions are financed by our proprietary network of equity investors and lenders.
We are hands-on leaders and operators of our portfolio companies. We seek to create value by taking strategic and tactical actions to grow revenue, improve operations and reduce costs.